**We seem to be having some technical difficulties with our member mailing list reliability for the Immune Booster CSA, so we apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing. There seem to be no problems with registration, but some members are not getting emails related to the Immune Booster CSA. Please keep in mind that you can always find our menu every week right here on the website, even though the email is acting glitchy. You can also email us directly, and we will forward anything you are missing. We are moving to a new online platform within the next 2 weeks as the old online platform is being phased out, so we appreciate your understanding and your communication if you are missing any emails.
Thank you for your interest in the Immune Booster (Week 55) share box for $72. As always, we have a wonderful line-up of local, fresh produce, healthy prepared foods and artisanal treats to share. This share is for those of you who are looking to support our community of local farmers and food businesses and also supplement your supplies with fresh produce and value-added products for this coming Saturday, April 17. Registration closes by midnight on Wednesday, April 14 or earlier if we sell out sooner. Come back each Monday to sign up for each week’s share.
*NOTE: We have 2 pick up locations on Saturdays:
- Washtenaw Food Hub (9 AM – 12 PM), 4175 Whitmore Lake Rd., Ann Arbor
- Agricole Farm Stop (9 AM – 12 PM), 118 N Main St, Chelsea
THIS WEEK’S SHARE:
- Rainbow Swiss Chard from Goetz Greenhouse & Family Farm
- Spinach from Wayward Seed Farm
- Cabbage from Wayward Seed Farm
- Potato Mix from Wayward Seed Farm
- Sweet Potatoes from Wayward Seed Farm
- Parsnips from Wayward Seed Farm
- Beets from Wayward Seed Farm
- Turnips from Wayward Seed Farm
- Yellow Onions from Second Spring Farm
- Frozen Blueberries from Joe’s Blueberries
- Local Free-Range Eggs dozen from Webbed Foot Pines
- Mushroom Tart (vegetarian) from EAT Ingredients: Flour, Butter, Egg, Water, Salt, Onion, Mushrooms, Herbs, Parmesan Cheese
- Vegan Ceviche & Corn Chips pint (vegan & gluten-free) from Ginger Deli Ingredients: Fresh Kaffir (lime leaves), Tomatoes, Red Onion, Cucumber, Mango, Lime Juice, Sea Salt, Paprika, Jalapeno, Black Pepper, Tofu, The Brinery Tempeh, Fresh Herbs, Cilantro, pint of Corn Chips
- Fattoush Salad & Pita Chips pint (vegan & gluten-free – salad only) from El Harissa Ingredients: Carrots, Cabbage, Beets, Purple Daikon Radish, Pickled Red Onion, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Grapes, Citrus Dressing with Sumac & Mint, Homemade Pita Chips (not gluten-free)
- Stimulus Package Sauerkraut 24oz (vegan & gluten-free) from The Brinery Ingredients: Green Cabbage, Filtered Water, Caraway Seeds, Sea Salt
- Apple Pie Granola pint (vegetarian & gluten-free) from Harvest Kitchen Ingredients: Oats, Dry Apples, Dates, Walnuts, Cinnamon, Honey, Canola Oil
PLEASE NOTE: Substitutions are available upon request for those with dietary restrictions or allergies ONLY. Substitutions will be in the form of additional Tantre Farm produce based on availability. Please let us know your dietary issues in the Comments section of the registration or by emailing us at email@example.com.
1. Go directly to the registration page as a “Returning Member” by clicking on this link right now: http://tantrefarm.csasignup.com/members/returning
2. If you are “New” to our farm membership program, go directly to the Sign Up link below and follow the instructions.
ONLINE PAYMENTS preferred:
Credit card payments using PayPal (online transaction with a 3% fee). This helps streamline some very time-consuming data entry for our staff. Please let us know if this is not possible or you are having any trouble with this feature, and we will be happy to work it out with a check on the Pick Up Day or a Venmo payment to @Deb-Lentz.
FUTURE WEEKS’ SHARES: We are happy to continue the Immune Booster share every week following the process below…
- Weekly registrations are open from Monday – Wednesday
- Price is approximately $60-75/week
- Online payment preferred (with PayPal online transaction fee)
- Customers will receive two Friday emails: A pick-up reminder and a newsletter describing how to use and store each item.
- All pick-ups will be at the Washtenaw Food Hub (4175 Whitmore Lk. Rd., Ann Arbor) or at Agricole Farm Stop (118 N Main St, Chelsea) on Saturdays 9 am-12 pm.
- Vegan, gluten-free, and other dietary need substitutions available upon request. Substitutions will be in the form of additional produce from Tantre Farm.
WHAT ARE WE DOING DUE TO COVID-19:
We are using masks when packing and handing out your shares. We wash hands regularly and sanitize surfaces. The CDC, FDA, WHO, and the European Food Safety Authority all report NO known cases of COVID-19 transmission through food or food packaging.
The manager of Tantre Farm’s Immune Booster CSA is Ryan Poe. He is assisted by Zoe Buhalis and other volunteers. You’ll see Ryan and Zoe each week at the Food Hub when you pick up your share. Contact Ryan, Zoe, and Deb anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.