Thank you for your interest in the Immune Booster (Week 49) share box for $72. This share is for those of you who are looking to support our community of local farmers and food businesses and also supplement your supplies with fresh produce and value-added products for this coming Saturday, March 6. Registration closes by midnight on Wednesday, March 3, or earlier if we sell out sooner. Come back each Monday to sign up for each week’s share.
*NOTE: We have 2 pick up locations on Saturdays:
- Washtenaw Food Hub (9 AM – 12 PM), 4175 Whitmore Lake Rd., Ann Arbor
- Agricole Farm Stop (9 AM – 12 PM), 118 N Main St, Chelsea
THIS WEEK’S SHARE:
- Lettuce from Sell Farms and Greenhouses
- Curly Kale from Goetz Greenhouse and Family Farm
- Carrot Mix from Tantre Farm
- Onions from Second Spring Farm
- Potato Mix from Prusakiewicz Farm
- Parsnips from Wayward Seed Farm
- Beets from Wayward Seed Farm
- Enterprise & Northern Spy Apple Mix from Almar Orchards and Cidery
- Rosemary Sourdough Loaf from Raterman Bread
- Jeweled Rice with Mixed Vegetable Medley 32oz (vegan & gluten-free) from Harvest Kitchen Ingredients: Long Grain Rice, Carrots, Celery, Onions, Garlic, Chickpeas, Cranberries, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper
- Sweet and Sour Soup 16oz (vegan & gluten-free) from Ginger Deli Ingredients: Fresh Pineapple, Okra, Tomato, White Tofu, White Onion, Indian Taro, Garlic, Olive Oil, Tamarin, Maple Syrup, Sea Salt, Saw Basil Herb, Rice Paddy Herb, Fresh Bean Sprout
- Arugula Citrus Salad 32oz (vegan & gluten-free) from Juicy Kitchen Ingredients: Arugula, Navel Orange, Cara Cara Orange, Grapefruit, Watermelon Radish, Organic Toasted Pepitas, Organic Quinoa, House-made White Balsamic Dressing
- Sriracha Hot Sauce 8oz (vegan & gluten-free) from The Brinery Ingredients: Red Jalapenos, Garlic, Cane Sugar, Filtered Water, Sea Salt, Distilled Vinegar
- Chene Ferry Chocolate Cherry Cookies 2pk from Avalon International Breads Ingredients: brown sugar (granulated sugar, molasses), unsalted butter, chocolate chunks (sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural vanilla extract, salt), organic unbleached white flour, sugar, organic rolled oats, dried cherries (cherries, sugar, sunflower oil), egg, cocoa powder, vanilla, sea salt, baking powder, baking soda
PLEASE NOTE: Substitutions are available upon request for those with dietary restrictions or allergies ONLY. Substitutions will be in the form of additional Tantre Farm produce based on availability. Please let us know your dietary issues in the Comments section of the registration or by emailing us at email@example.com.
1. Go directly to the registration page as a “Returning Member” by clicking on this link right now: http://tantrefarm.csasignup.com/members/returning
2. If you are “New” to our farm membership program, go directly to the Sign Up link below and follow the instructions.
ONLINE PAYMENTS preferred:
Credit card payments using PayPal (online transaction with a 3% fee). This helps streamline some very time-consuming data entry for our staff. Please let us know if this is not possible or you are having any trouble with this feature, and we will be happy to work it out with a check on the Pick Up Day or a Venmo payment to @Deb-Lentz.
FUTURE WEEKS’ SHARES: We are happy to continue the Immune Booster share every week following the process below…
- Weekly registrations are open from Monday – Wednesday
- Price is approximately $60-75/week
- Online payment preferred (with PayPal online transaction fee)
- Customers will receive two Friday emails: A pick-up reminder and a newsletter describing how to use and store each item.
- All pick-ups will be at the Washtenaw Food Hub (4175 Whitmore Lk. Rd., Ann Arbor) or at Agricole Farm Stop (118 N Main St, Chelsea) on Saturdays 9 am-12 pm.
- Vegan, gluten-free, and other dietary need substitutions available upon request. Substitutions will be in the form of additional produce from Tantre Farm.
WHAT ARE WE DOING DUE TO COVID-19:
We are using masks when packing and handing out your shares. We wash hands regularly and sanitize surfaces. As of September 15, the CDC, FDA, WHO, and the European Food Safety Authority all report NO known cases of Covid-19 transmission through food or food packaging.
The manager of Tantre Farm’s Immune Booster CSA is Ryan Poe. He is assisted by Zoe Buhalis and other volunteers. You’ll see Ryan and Zoe each week at the Food Hub when you pick up your share. Contact Ryan, Zoe, and Deb anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.