PICK UP PROTOCOL AT THE WASHTENAW FOOD HUB – 4175 Whitmore Lake Rd., Ann Arbor (9 AM – 12 PM):
We have reviewed our pick up protocol to ensure we are doing everything in our power to limit contact and keep our beloved patrons and farm crew safe. Therefore, we are asking our patrons to collect and load their own share boxes into their vehicles. Ryan and crew will still be there to greet and provide assistance from a safe distance, and all boxes will be carefully sanitized before you handle them. To recap our updated procedure:
- Upon arrival at the Washtenaw Food Hub, check in with Zoe.
- Optional stop at market stand with Gary for purchase of eggs, honey, oats, beans, bread, etc. and fresh produce extras.
- Pull around to the pick-up area. Multiple stations will be marked by black crate tables.
- Stop at any of the available stations, collect and load your Immune Booster box.
- If you are returning any empty CSA boxes to recycle, please leave them at your station.
- Follow the exit signs back to Whitmore Lake Road and take your new box home to enjoy!
- Please remember to be kind and patient, as you wait or gather your things. Friendly waves are so appreciated, as we try to help you with your share in an efficient and safe manner.
- Agricole Pick Up protocol below this map.
PICK UP PROTOCOL AT AGRICOLE FARM STOP – 118 N. Main St., Chelsea (9 AM – 12 PM):
- Simply come inside Agricole (mask is required) and ask the Agricole or Tantre staff member to check off your name on the Pick Up List, and they will show you where your box is located.
- If you are uncomfortable coming in the store, please call the Agricole store number (734-562-2840), and a staff member will come outside, check off your name, and provide you with your share box.
- Agricole staff can answer limited questions, and they are not responsible for shares left unclaimed, unless prior arrangements have been made, so contact Deb at 734-385-6748 if something has come up.
Please contact us by email at email@example.com or our cell phone information is below.
2510 Hayes Rd.
Chelsea, MI 48118734-385-6748 (Deb’s cell)