PICK UP PROTOCOL AT THE WASHTENAW FOOD HUB – 4175 Whitmore Lake Rd., Ann Arbor (9 AM – 12 PM):
We have reviewed our pick up protocol to ensure we are doing everything in our power to limit contact and keep our beloved patrons and farm crew safe. Therefore, we are asking our patrons to collect and load their own share boxes into their vehicles. Ryan and crew will still be there to greet and provide assistance from a safe distance, and all boxes will be carefully sanitized before you handle them. To recap our updated procedure:
- Upon arrival at the Washtenaw Food Hub, check in with staff/volunteer.
- Optional stop at market stand with staff/volunteer for purchase of eggs, honey, oats, beans, bread, etc. and fresh produce extras.
- Pull around to the pick-up area. Multiple stations will be marked by black crate tables.
- Stop at any of the available stations, collect and load your Immune Booster box.
- If you are returning any empty CSA boxes to recycle, please leave them at your station.
- Follow the exit signs back to Whitmore Lake Road and take your new box home to enjoy!
- Please remember to be kind and patient, as you wait or gather your things. Friendly waves are so appreciated, as we try to help you with your share in an efficient and safe manner.
- For those who were picking up in Chelsea at Agricole, there is a NEW LOCATION at the Chelsea Farmers Market with Pick Up protocol below this map.
NEW LOCATION!! PICK UP PROTOCOL AT CHELSEA FARMERS MARKET – Palmer Commons 222 South Main St., Chelsea (9 AM – 12 PM):
1. Simply look for the white or red canopy with the Tantre Farm sign and ask the Tantre staff member to check off your name on the Pick Up List, and they will show you where your box is located.
2. You may unpack your box into your own carry containers or you may return the box the following week.
3. If you need curbside assistance, please let a Chelsea Farmers Market staff/volunteer know and they will come to our stall, check off your name, and provide you with your share box.
4. Please contact Deb at 734-385-6748 if something has come up, and you are running late, or you need to get your box later in the day or the next day at the farm, since we will just put it in our walk in cooler.
Please contact us by email at email@example.com or our cell phone information is below.
2510 Hayes Rd.
Chelsea, MI 48118
734-385-6748 (Deb’s cell)