Thank you for your interest in the Immune Booster (Week 44) share box for $72. This share is for those of you who are looking to support our community of local farmers and food businesses and also supplement your supplies with fresh produce and value-added products for this coming Saturday, January 30. Registration closes by midnight on Wednesday, January 27, or earlier if we sell out sooner. Come back each Monday to sign up for each week’s share.
*NOTE: We have 2 pick up locations on Saturdays:
- Washtenaw Food Hub (9 AM – 12 PM), 4175 Whitmore Lake Rd., Ann Arbor
- Agricole Farm Stop (9 AM – 12 PM), 118 N Main St, Chelsea
THIS WEEK’S SHARE:
- Heads of Lettuce (2) from Sell Farms and Greenhouses
- Garlic from Tantre Farm
- Green Cabbage from Tantre Farm
- Pie Pumpkin from Tantre Farm
- Beets from Wayward Seed Farm
- Parsnips from Wayward Seed Farm
- Viking Purple and Red Cloud Potato Mix from Prusakiewicz Potato Farm
- Pea OR Sunflower Shoots OR Microgreens from Garden Works Organic Farm
- Apple Mix from Almar Orchards and Cidery
- Multigrain Sourdough Bread from Raterman Bread
- Root Vegetable Soup 16oz (vegan & gluten-free) from Juicy Kitchen Ingredients: Butternut Squash, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Parsnips, Apples, Yellow Onion, Garlic, Vegetable Broth, Coconut Milk, Thyme, Parsley, Cayenne, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Salt & Pepper
- Winter Wheat Berry Salad 16oz (vegan) from Zingerman’s Deli Ingredients: Organic Wheat Berries, Garden Works Sunflower Shoots, Michigan Dried Cherries, Herbs, Scallions, Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- Vegetable Red Curry 32oz (vegan & gluten-free) from Ginger Deli Ingredients: Pineapple, Potatoes, Green Pepper, Onion, Garlic, Lime Leaf, Coconut Milk, Tamarind Sauce, Vegetable Broth, Sea Salt, Maple Syrup, Authentic Red Curry, Tofu, Garnish: Cilantro, Basil, Lime Wedge
- Apple Pie Granola 16oz (gluten-free) from Harvest Kitchen Ingredients: Oats, Dry Apples, Dates, Walnuts, Cinnamon, Honey, Canola Oil
- Semolina Cake from El Harissa Ingredients: Local Eggs, Semolina Flour, Regular Flour, Sugar, Hiday Family Farm Yogurt, Cardamom, Vanilla, Coconut, Almond, Rosewater, Orange Blossom, Water, Lime
PLEASE NOTE: Substitutions are available upon request for those with dietary restrictions or allergies ONLY. Substitutions will be in the form of additional Tantre Farm produce based on availability. Please let us know your dietary issues in the Comments section of the registration or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Go directly to the registration page as a “Returning Member” by clicking on this link right now: http://tantrefarm.csasignup.com/members/returning
2. If you are “New” to our farm membership program, go directly to the Sign Up link below and follow the instructions.
ONLINE PAYMENTS preferred:
Credit card payments using PayPal (online transaction with a 3% fee). This helps streamline some very time-consuming data entry for our staff. Please let us know if this is not possible or you are having any trouble with this feature, and we will be happy to work it out with a check on the Pick Up Day or a Venmo payment to @Deb-Lentz.
FUTURE WEEKS’ SHARES: We are happy to continue the Immune Booster share every week following the process below…
- Weekly registrations are open from Monday – Wednesday
- Price is $60-75/week
- Online payment preferred (with PayPal online transaction fee)
- Customers will receive two Friday emails: A pick-up reminder and a newsletter describing how to use and store each item.
- All pick-ups will be at the Washtenaw Food Hub (4175 Whitmore Lk. Rd., Ann Arbor) or at Agricole Farm Stop (118 N Main St, Chelsea) on Saturdays 9 am-12 pm.
- Vegan, gluten-free, and other dietary need substitutions available upon request. Substitutions will be in the form of additional produce from Tantre Farm.
WHAT ARE WE DOING DUE TO COVID-19:
We are using masks when packing and handing out your shares. We wash hands regularly and sanitize surfaces. As of September 15, the CDC, FDA, WHO, and the European Food Safety Authority all report NO known cases of Covid-19 transmission through food or food packaging.
The manager of Tantre Farm’s Immune Booster CSA is Ryan Poe. He is assisted by Zoe Buhalis and other volunteers. You’ll see Ryan and Zoe each week at the Food Hub when you pick up your share. Contact Ryan, Zoe, and Deb anytime at email@example.com.