Thank you for your interest in the Immune Booster (Week 11) share box for $60. This share is for those of you who are looking to support our community of local farmers and food businesses and also supplement your supplies with fresh produce and value-added products for this coming Saturday, May 30. Registration closes by midnight on Wednesday, May 27, or earlier if we sell out sooner. Come back each Sunday night to sign up for each week’s share. **NOTE: Pick up is only at the Washtenaw Food Hub (4175 Whitmore Lake Rd., Ann Arbor)
THIS WEEK’S SHARE: We are excited to offer a great all-vegan assortment for this week… (**note that sometimes last-minute changes in the vegetable offerings occur due to weather, harvesting factors, etc.)
- Asparagus from Tantre Organic Farm
- Baby Leeks from Tantre Organic Farm
- Spinach from Tantre Organic Farm
- Bok Choi from Goetz Greenhouse and Family Farm
- Mixed Salad Greens from Goetz Greenhouse and Family Farm
- Microgreens (Red Russian Kale OR Daikon Radish OR Broccoli) from Garden Works Organic Farm
- Rosemary-infused Rustic Sourdough Bread from Raterman Bread
- Tasty Mixed Veggie Salad (gluten-free, vegan) from Ginger Deli
- Smoked Shiitake and Pearl Barley Cassoulet (vegan) from Harvest Kitchen
- Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Bar from Mindo Chocolate Makers
- Rosemary Mint Goat Milk Soap from White Lotus Farm (Note: This item is not vegan)
1. Go directly to the registration page as a “Returning Member” by clicking on this link right now: http://tantrefarm.csasignup.com/members/returning
2. If you are NEW to our farm membership program, please go to this sign up link: http://tantrefarm.csasignup.com. Then click on the white circle at the bottom of the page to get started and followed by the “Submit and Continue” gray bar after that.
We have only one pick up location starting this Saturday (9am-12pm):
Washtenaw Food Hub, 4175 Whitmore Lake Rd., Ann Arbor (7 minutes north of downtown Ann Arbor)
Everyone will receive an email update on Friday evenings describing how to use and store each item along with recipes; you will also get a pick-up reminder at 9 PM.
ONLINE PAYMENTS ONLY:
Credit card payments using PayPal (online transaction with a 3% fee)
NEXT WEEK’S SHARE: We are happy to continue the Immune Booster share every week following this process…
- All pick-ups will be at the Washtenaw Food Hub (4175 Whitmore Lk. Rd., Ann Arbor) on Saturdays (9am-12pm)
- Price is $60-75/week
- Weekly registrations are open from Monday-Wednesday
- Online payment ONLY (with PayPal online transaction fee)
- Regular share or vegan/gluten-free options (same price)
WHAT ARE WE DOING DUE TO COVID-19:
We are using gloves and masks when packing and handing out your shares. As of May 15, the CDC, FDA, WHO, and the European Food Safety Authority all report NO known cases of Covid-19 transmission through food or food packaging.
NEW FACES AND CONTACT INFO:
We are happy to introduce Ryan Poe, who will be taking over as manager of the Immune Booster starting this week. He is assisted by farm volunteer and long-time friend Peter Ways. You’ll see Ryan and Peter each week at the Food Hub when you pick up your share. Contact Ryan and Peter anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.