Thank you for your interest in the Immune Booster (Week 21) share box this week for $68. This share is for those of you who are looking to support our community of local farmers and food businesses and also supplement your supplies with fresh produce and value-added products for this coming Saturday, August 8. Please register by midnight on Wednesday, August 5, so we have time to assemble your share. Come back every Monday to sign up for each week’s new share.
*NOTE: We have only one pick up location on Saturdays (9am-12pm):
Washtenaw Food Hub, 4175 Whitmore Lake Rd., Ann Arbor (7 minutes north of downtown Ann Arbor)
THIS WEEK’S SHARE:
- Sweet Corn from Tantre Organic Farm
- Green Beans from Tantre Organic Farm
- Carrots from Tantre Organic Farm
- Onions from Tantre Organic Farm
- Eggplant from Tantre Organic Farm
- Tomatoes from Tantre Organic Farm
- Kale from Tantre Organic Farm
- Watermelon from Tantre Organic Farm
- ‘Every Green on the Farm’ Spread (vegan & gluten-free) from Harvest Kitchen Ingredients: Kale, Collards, Amaranth, Garlic, Olive Oil, White Miso, Smoked Sea Salt, Black Pepper
- Tantre Tomato Caprese Salad (gluten-free) from Ginger Deli Ingredients: Cherry Tomatoes, Basil, Mozzarella Pearl Balls, Mango, Cucumber, Arugula, Thyme, Green Onion, Shallots, Olive Oil, Soy Sauce, Garlic, Lime, Maple Syrup, Black Pepper, Sea Salt, Pepper Flakes, Tarragon
- Rustic Italian Sourdough Loaf from Avalon International Breads
- Cream Cheese from Zingerman’s Creamery
- Tahini Date & Choc Chip Cookies from Juicy Kitchen
- Kombucha – Summer Serenade (Local Lavender Lemonade) from Boochy Mama’s
PLEASE NOTE: Substitutions are available upon request for those with dietary restrictions or allergies ONLY. Substitutions will be in the form of additional Tantre Organic Farm produce based on availability. Please let us know your dietary issues in the Comments section of the registration or by emailing us at email@example.com.
1. Go directly to the registration page as a “Returning Member” by clicking on this link right now: http://tantrefarm.csasignup.com/members/returning
2. If you are “New” to our farm membership program, go directly to the Sign Up link below and follow the instructions.
ONLINE PAYMENTS ONLY:
Credit card payments using PayPal (online transaction with a 3% fee). This helps streamline some very time-consuming data entry for our staff. Please let us know if this is not possible or you are having any trouble with this feature, and we will be happy to work it out.
FUTURE WEEKS’ SHARES: We are happy to continue the Immune Booster share every week following the process below…
- Weekly registrations are open from Monday – Wednesday
- Price is $60-75/week
- Online payment ONLY (with PayPal online transaction fee)
- Customers will receive two Friday emails; A pick-up reminder and a newsletter describing how to use and store each item.
- All pick-ups will be at the Washtenaw Food Hub (4175 Whitmore Lk. Rd., Ann Arbor) on Saturdays (9am-12pm)
- Vegan/gluten-free substitutions available upon request. Substitutions will be in the form of additional produce from Tantre Farm.
WHAT ARE WE DOING DUE TO COVID-19:
We are using gloves and masks when packing and handing out your shares. As of May 15, the CDC, FDA, WHO, and the European Food Safety Authority all report NO known cases of Covid-19 transmission through food or food packaging.
The manager of Tantre Farm’s Immune Booster CSA is Ryan Poe. He is assisted by farm volunteer and long-time friend Peter Ways. You’ll see Ryan and Peter and other friendly volunteers each week at the Food Hub when you pick up your share. Contact Ryan and Peter anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.