Thank you for your interest in the Immune Booster (Week 33) share box for $68. This share is for those of you who are looking to support our community of local farmers and food businesses and also supplement your supplies with fresh produce and value-added products for this coming Saturday, Oct. 31. Registration opens on Sundays and closes by midnight on Wednesdays or earlier if we sell out sooner. Come back each Sunday to sign up for each new week’s share.
*NOTE: We have only one pick up location on Saturdays (9am-12pm):
Washtenaw Food Hub, 4175 Whitmore Lake Rd., Ann Arbor (7 minutes north of downtown Ann Arbor)
THIS WEEK’S SHARE:
- Rainbow Lacinato Kale from Tantre Organic Farm
- White Hakurei Salad Turnips from Tantre Organic Farm
- Honey Bear Acorn Squash from Tantre Organic Farm
- Pie Pumpkin from Tantre Organic Farm
- Carrot Mix (orange, purple) from Tantre Organic Farm
- Red Cabbage from Tantre Organic Farm
- Broccoli from Tantre Organic Farm
- Onions from Second Spring Farm
- Golden Delicious and Empire Apple Mix from Almar Orchards & Cidery
- Pea OR Sunflower Shoots OR Microgreens from Garden Works Organic Farm
- Olive Sourdough Loaf from Raterman Bread
- Vegan Mac & Cheese (vegan, contains nuts) from Harvest Kitchen Ingredients: Jester Squash, Cashews, Vegetable Stock, Mustard, Olive Oil, Macaroni Noodles, Kale, Onion, Garlic, Smoked Paprika, Rice Wine Vinegar, Salt & Pepper
- Roasted Brussels & Butternut with Wild Rice (vegan & gluten-free) from Juicy Kitchen Ingredients: Wild Rice, Roasted Butternut Squash, Brussels Sprouts, Pepitas, Sage, White Bean Hummus: Great White Northern Beans, Tahini, Evoo, Lemon Juice, Garlic, Miso
- Lentil Vegetable Soup (vegan & gluten-free) from Ginger Deli Ingredients: Lentils, Roasted Winter Squash & Carrots from Tantre Farm, Celery, Yellow Onion, Garlic, Sea Salt, Cumin, Olive Oil, Garnish: Fresh Cilantro, Roasted Shallots & Cherry Tomatoes
- Heart Beet Kvass from The Brinery
- Vegan Dequindre Cut Trail Mix Cookies (vegan, nut-free) from Avalon International Breads Ingredients: Organic Oats, Dried Cranberries, Raisins, Flax Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Unbleached White Wheat Flour, Natural Oil Blend (Palm Fruit, Canola & Olive), Filtered Water, Salt
PLEASE NOTE: Substitutions are available upon request for those with dietary restrictions or allergies ONLY. Substitutions will be in the form of additional Tantre Organic Farm produce based on availability. Please let us know your dietary issues in the Comments section of the registration or by emailing us at email@example.com.
1. Go directly to the registration page as a “Returning Member” by clicking on this link right now: http://tantrefarm.csasignup.com/members/returning
2. If you are “New” to our farm membership program, go directly to the Sign Up link below and follow the instructions.
ONLINE PAYMENTS ONLY:
Credit card payments using PayPal (online transaction with a 3% fee). This helps streamline some very time-consuming data entry for our staff. Please let us know if this is not possible or you are having any trouble with this feature, and we will be happy to work it out.
FUTURE WEEKS’ SHARES: We are happy to continue the Immune Booster share every week following the process below…
- Weekly registrations are open from Monday – Wednesday
- Price is $60-75/week
- Online payment ONLY (with PayPal online transaction fee)
- Customers will receive two Friday emails; A pick-up reminder and a newsletter describing how to use and store each item.
- All pick-ups will be at the Washtenaw Food Hub (4175 Whitmore Lk. Rd., Ann Arbor) on Saturdays (9 am-12 pm)
- Vegan, gluten-free, and other dietary need substitutions available upon request. Substitutions will be in the form of additional produce from Tantre Farm.
WHAT ARE WE DOING DUE TO COVID-19:
We are using masks when packing and handing out your shares. We wash hands regularly and sanitize surfaces. As of September 15, the CDC, FDA, WHO, and the European Food Safety Authority all report NO known cases of Covid-19 transmission through food or food packaging.
The manager of Tantre Farm’s Immune Booster CSA is Ryan Poe. He is assisted by Zoe Buhalis and by farm volunteer and long-time friend Peter Ways. You’ll see Ryan, Zoe, and Peter each week at the Food Hub when you pick up your share. Contact Ryan, Zoe, and Peter anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.