Thank you to our local and national journalists/authors/writers and photographers for capturing and sharing our lives, our philosophy, our stories, and our vision at Tantre Farm. We celebrate with you in helping us tell our story of community connections centered around food and farming. Hope you enjoy this “reading journey” about Tantre Farm below.
- Destination Ann Arbor mentioned our Honey Bee U-pick patch: Your Fall Guide to Ann Arbor
- Diane Dupuis’ article “Tantre at Twenty-Five” from the December 2017 Issue of Ann Arbor Observer: http://annarborobserver.com/s/tantre_at_twenty-five_full_article.html
- 2014 CURRENT MAGAZINE’s Readers Choice Award for “Best Local Farm” category
- Tantre Farm selected for the 2013 Best of Chelsea Awards for Farms.
- 2013 CURRENT Magazine’s Readers Choice Award for “Best Local Farm” category
- Nick Roumel’s article “Tantre Farm: Organic Hope” from the April 2013 Issue of CURRENT MAGAZINE: http://www.ecurrent.com/April-2013/Tantre-Farm/
- Patrick Dunn’s article “Barefoot Education at Tantre Farm” from CONCENTRATE MEDIA in July 2013: http://concentratemedia.com/features/Tantr%C3%A9FarmInternship0247.aspx
- 2013 Local Hero Award from EDIBLE WOW MAGAZINE for Best of “Farmer/Farm” category in Aug. 2013.
Rachel Urist’s article from the Sept. – Dec. 2013 CRAZY WISDOM COMMUNITY JOURNAL: http://www.crazywisdom.net/assets/tantre-corrected.pdf
- Farmer Richard mentioned in Kendra Klein’s article “A New Prescription for the Local Food Movement” in THE NATION: http://www.thenation.com/article/170526/new-prescription-local-food-movement
- Past articles tagged as Tantre Farm on AnnArbor.com
- NEW YORK TIMES article by Christine Muhlke in September 2011 called “Field Report: Will Work for Food”
- The Washtenaw Voice 4/10/10
- Alexandra Harrison’s article in EDIBLE WOW MAGAZINE Spring 2010
- Sara Lynne Thelen’s article “Eating Local When Fields Freeze Over” in the MICHIGAN DAILY (Oct. 14, 2009) (Search for article with just the title, since link seems to not work)
- Rachel Pastiva’s article called “Community Supported Agriculture–A Special 13-Page Section: Photos and Useful Info about CSA Farms in the Ann Arbor Area to Help You Buy and Eat Locally Grown Food” from CRAZY WISDOM COMMUNITY JOURNAL (May-Aug 2009 #42) http://www.crazywisdom.net/PDF/CSA.pdf
- Alan Richman’s GQ article May 2010