Tantre Farm is offering you the warmth and sustenance of our Shakespeare-inspired, Midwinter Morning’s Dream Share available for $100 as a one-time pick up on Saturday, February 22, 2020 at the following locations:
• Washtenaw Food Hub (4175 Whitmore Lake Rd, Ann Arbor) from 9 AM–12 PM
• Argus Farm Stop – Packard (1200 Packard, Ann Arbor) from 9 AM-6 PM
• Tantre Farm (2510 Hayes Rd, Chelsea) from 2-5 PM
• Agricole Farm Stop (118 N Main St, Chelsea ) from 9 AM-12 PM
We are excited to be combining our efforts with some of our finest local food artisans and farmers to further strengthen our vision of the power and support of local partnerships through our Dream Share. Besides some combination of Tantre Farm’s root cellar vegetables (potatoes, beets, daikon radishes, watermelon radishes, onions, carrots, kohlrabi), this share will feature a bag of tender, organic, pea or sunflower shoots from Garden Works Organic Farm, organic butternut squash from Second Spring Farm, a freshly-made sourdough bread from Raterman Bread, a jar of tasty, lacto-fermented sauerkraut from The Brinery, and a carrot cake (dietary needs accommodated- please email) specially prepared with Tantre carrots by Harvest Kitchen. It is not the midsummer time of a Midsummer Night’s Dream, but rather the midwinter time of a Shakespeare-inspired, Dream Share. Please try it, but sign up quickly at http://tantrefarm.csasignup.com, since sign up closes at midnight the Wednesday night before distribution. Hope you enjoy our Dream Share to shake away the winter doldrums!
Once again we are offering online registrations, so please refer to the following payment options.
- Credit card payments (online transaction, so you pay a small 3% fee in addition to the $100)–If you are splitting a share, please make only one credit card payment.
- Check payments for $100 (no online fee)– If you would like to use a check, you will receive an invoice response in your email after registering. Within a few days of registration, please send a check (or checks, if you are splitting a share) written out to “Tantre Farm” to our mailing address for the balance due listed on the invoice. IF YOU ARE SPLITTING A SHARE, PLEASE INCLUDE BOTH CHECKS IN THE SAME ENVELOPE.
“MIDWINTER MORNING’S DREAM CSA SHARE” registration is now CLOSED for 2020!